PRO-Inserts are our premium range of foam inserts that can be applied to any application.
Our Case Inserts are manufactured from high quality polyethylene closed cell foam, similar to the foam used in swimming pool kickboards. We can offer the option of laminating a thin polypropolen laminate to the surface of our inserts. more information on this can be found in the hardweraing plastic to tab above. This enhaces presentation and protection. The surfcae can also be used for product advertising by using our screen printing capabilities. For more information on this please view the screen printing tab above.
The foam we use to manufcature beautiful inserts comply with todays health, saftey and environmental regulations. The foam contains no formaldehyde or carcinogenic's. No CFC substances are used in the foam production. Not only is the foam manufacturing process environmentally friendly, but by using our inserts you are reducing waste by investing in reusbale packaging.
Here at Intricut we take great pride in the fact that our foam inserts are 100% Australian Made. And it doesn't stop there; our foam and hard wearing plastic top are also sourced from local manufacturers. We are 100% committed to supporting Australian Manufacturing.
Any Case Any Size
PRO-Inserts can be manufactured to suit any case. Because we manufacture here in Australia, there are no limitations to size or shape. You can purchase a case from our large range or simply supply your own. Whether it be cardboard, Plastic, Aluminium, Titanium or just a foam insert we can do it!!!
We have over 15 years experience designing customised foam inserts. We believe that our design team are the best worldwide. Providing cleaner lines, smoother edges, weight distribution, appealing designs and simply a better foam insert.
No Quantity Too Small
Here at Intricut we understand that Rome wasn't built in a day. That's why we offer pricing that will allow our customers to grow, as we establish a long term relationship. We have set up our manufacturing process to cater for ones and twos through to thousands. Be sure to ask one of our sales staff about the process.
Hard Wearing Plastic Top
The Hard wearing plastic top is a trademark of our foam inserts. So what exactly is it?
We laminate a thin layer of polypropylene plastic to the foam. This has many benefits listed below
Benefits of The Hard Wearing Plastic Top
- Provides instant accountability at a glance
- Stops scratching and Marking of the protective foam
- Easily wipe off fluid and grease
- Multiple colour options
- Perfect for LEAN manufacturing implementation and processes
- Screen printable surface
Foam Insert Screen Printing
Screen printing can dramatically enhance the look of your custom foam Insert. Because we use a Hard wearing plastic top this provides the perfect platform to screen print company logos, product information and item names.
Foam Colour Options
* Non stock Colour MOQ's may apply
Hard Wearing Plastic Top Colour Options
* Non stock Colour MOQ's may apply
Caseline Australia is one of few companies in Australia that custom manufacture high density polyethylene foam inserts. We currently have three machines that can handle large or small quantity jobs. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the best quality in the shortest time frame of anyone in Australia. Pro-Inserts is a brand name that is the brainchild of our sister company Intricut. Intricut is operated and owned by Caseline Australia and operates out of the same location in Geelong Victoria.
Caseline Australia uses a high grade polyethylene foam to protect your items whilst inside the case. Polyethylene is a closed cell foam this means that it holds no moisture unlike a sponge. Polyethylene foam I used in many products including swimming pool kickboards and camping sleeping mats. Because of its density it has memory and will always return to its natural shape when depressed. High density polyethylene is the best and only product that should be used as protection. All of the foams we use are 100% recyclable and are manufactured here in Australia
The Hard wearing plastic top is the signature of a PRO-Insert. The hard wearing plastic top is a thin polypropylene layer that is laminated to the foam before its cut. This creates a hard surface that will not scratch and makes the walls between items far more rigid. When presentation is critical this hard wearing plastic top is a must. All PRO-Inserts are quoted as standard with the hard wearing plastic top. Please let a sales consultant know if you do not require this extra. The Hard wearing plastic top comes in a range of colours. This creates an accountability process for the end user. For example if you have a red hard wearing plastic top on black foam and a item is removed from the case a large black void will show when completing a task to prompt the user that something is missing. This is similar to Tool control standards used by the aviation industry worldwide.
The process works like this:
- Place all of your items on a nice flat bench allowing 5-10 cm gap between items. The deeper the items need to go into the case the greater the gap.
- Send a photo through to a Caseline Australia Sales rep with the total external measurements (LXWXD) of the items to be fitted inside the case. Alternatively you can browse our range online until you find a case that will suit your needs.
- Caseline Australia will find a case to suit your needs and send you off a quote so you know what you will be up for. Please note, Caseline Australia tries to make this quote worst case scenario as a lot of the time when we come to programming the foam inserts we can sometimes make the gaps smaller and put your items into a smaller case. This is a win win as the case will normally end up cheaper than you originally thought.
- Happy with the quote? (Contact us if you aren't please) Send all of your items to us for programming. Caseline Australia employs professional designers to manufacture a prototype that is right for you. They will work with you to develop a layout that suits the end users needs, Add finger and hand grips so that items can be easily removed and distribute the weight evenly throughout the case for ease of handling cant send your items down to us see the tab below for alternate options.
- Caseline Australia will then send you a 2D line drawing of your case layout for you to approve.
- Once you are happy with the 2D drawing we will manufacture a prototype and send it to you in the case for you to approve
- Once you are happy with the prototype you can ring up and quote your unique code to order again or you can just enjoy you PRO-Insert for years to come.
The process usually takes around 5 working days from when we receive the parts to create a prototype. Once you have approved the prototype it usually takes around 7-14 working days to manufacture the remaining qty. This can fluctuate up and down depending on the current work load and is only a guide. Call a sales representative today to discuss.
In many cases the items cannot be sent down to us for programming. If this is the case for you please contact Caseline sales consultant to talk about the best solution for getting a prototype together. Why is it best to send the items down for programming? We like to friction fit the items meaning they are tight in their cavities to allow for no movement and decreasing the risk of damage. When we receive engineers drawings and other formats to work from we can make a customised PRO-Insert exactly as you have asked however we can guarantee the fit. This may incur extra fees for you later on if we have to make modifications. Our designers have been doing this for a long time and without disrespect they do it better!!!!!
We don't limit ourselves to the cases we stock. We aim to make sure you have the best solution to suit your needs and understand that cases are not a one size fits all. To receive a quote for your case you can call a sales representative or email us. the details we will need to quote are:
- Product Number Ie. Pelican1400 (popular brands only)
- Internal dimensions of the case:
- Depth in base
- Depth in lid
- If you require foam in just base or base and lid.
- It is also best to send through a photo of the items going in the case.
Caseline Australia have fitted PRO-Insert to a number of different products including wooden crates, cardboard boxes, Suitcases and plastic boxes just to name a few.
The hard wearing plastic layer is outlined around the foam so that there is minimal chance of you scratching the item on the hard wearing plastic top. If you require this outline to be bigger around a certain item please let us know so we can allow for this at time of programming